This is Myo Kyaw Htun aka Ko Phyo. I was born in Mandalay, Myanmar and obtained Master Degree of Information Science from Assumption University, Thailand after getting the bachelor degree of Computer Science in Mandalay, Myanmar.
I’ve worked in Thailand over 7 years before I moved back to Yangon, Myanmar and currently working as a head of digital product and service in financial sector from 2020 to present.
Before working as a head of product and service, I’ve worked at the following companies in the past.
- Senior product owner – Wave Money, Myanmar
- Digital Solutions Lead – Yoma Bank, Myanmar
- Project Director – nexlabs, Myanmar
- UX and Digital Architect – Telenor Myanmar, Myanmar
- Web and Mobile Application Specialist – SoftControl, Thailand
- Web Programmer – Assumption University, Thailand
You can find more about my employment history in LinkedIn if you have job opportunity for me.
I love writing codes, design & art, photography, typography and learning new things. I developed English Myanmar Typing Tutor when I was 16 with my brother designed the application user interface. I also developed Smiley English Myanmar BlackBerry mobile app and Doody Tooty, mood sharing facebook app. I have been trying to contribute to community by producing free web site templates and other useful applications frequently.