21 suggestions for success by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
I saw the following quotes, 21 suggestions, said by H. Jackson Brown, Jr. (bio)while I was in Black Canyon coffee shop when I went to new Airport, named Suvarnabhumi. Take a look at the following 21 suggestions. I’m sure that you’ll get something that can change your whole life after reading all of 21 suggestions.
- Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery.
- Work at something you enjoy and that’s worthy of your time and talent.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
- Be forgiving of yourself and others.
- Be generous.
- Have a grateful heart.
- Persistence, persistence, persistence.
- Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary.
- Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
- Commit yourself to constant improvement.
- Commit yourself to quality.
- Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
- Be loyal.
- Be honest.
- Be a self-starter.
- Be decisive even if it means you’ll sometimes be wrong.
- Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
- Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you’ll regret the things you didn’t do more than the ones you did.
- Take good care of those you love.
- Don’t do anything that wouldn’t make your Mom proud.
umm… so i gotta need to obey these rules to become famous huh? Nice post! :)
Huh.. seem like that you don’t want. Why you said nice post ? hee… just kidding.
I was in that same Black Canyon coffee shop last night, and was similarly struck by the list of suggestions, as I have been trying to do many of those same things most of my life. I wrote down the name H Jackson Brown Jnr, did a Google search this morning, and found your website. Amazing
my boyfriend just tole me about this quote last night
then i tried to search in google also :) amazing same experience !! ha ha ha!
I was on that same coffee shop 3 days ago and this quotes lingered!I looked up the web and Google led me to your site. It’s amazing how an experience could bridge people from across the globe!God bless you all!:-)