Blog Day – August 31, 2007
Friend of mine mailed me that coming August 31, 2007 is the Blog day. First, I was confused it is an official day of blog ? But later, I learned that it is a day, initiated by Nir ofir, that wants bloggers to have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On that day Bloggers will recommend other blogs to their blog visitors.
As they said in Blog Day site
What will happen on BlogDay?
one long moment on August 31st, bloggers from all over the world will post recommendations of 5 new Blogs, preferably Blogs that are different from their own culture, point of view and attitude. On this day, blog readers will find themselves leaping around and discovering new, unknown Blogs, celebrating the discovery of new people and new bloggers.
BlogDay posting instructions:
- Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting
- Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending them as part of BlogDay 2007
- Write a short description of the Blogs and place a link to the recommended Blogs
- Post the BlogDay Post (on August 31st) and
- Add the BlogDay tag using this link:
- http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2007 and a link to the BlogDay web site at http://www.blogday.org
in malaysia 31 august is our independence day celebration :)