Michael Sync is running a writing contest for Silverlight 2 developers in his blog. He’ll give away 5 copy of Silverlight 2 in Action ebooks and $300 for contest winners ($200 for 1st and $100 for 2nd).
How to Enter
- Write a great article about Silverlight 2-beta2.
- No matter where you are, you can participate in this contest
- Submit your article before 25th of July 2008. (Please be sure to include a author bio with your submission.)
- You can submit as many Silverlight 2 (beta2) related articles as you want
- Your article should include screenshots( .jpg or gif) and code samples
- You can send your article (in pdf or MS Word format) and demo (zip) to “mchlsync AT gmail DOT com”
- Please encourage all people you know to participate in this contest. Because we need at least 3 participants for this contest. Otherwise, our contest will be failed.